How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7508
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Hi Sam Im struggling with the site, having initially posted

Customer Question

Hi Sam

I'm struggling with the site, having initially posted into the wrong area. Which extra details do you need?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question and asking for me -

There seems to be one question outstanding which another expert (Tax Robin) has answered, if this is the question you refer to then I can provide a new answer, but ideally you should ask any follow up questions directly to Tax Robin (as we experts do not like to tread on each others toes where possible)

But if this is not what you refer to, then please advise what information you needed, and I will se if I can assist.

Im due to meet with clients shortly - so may not get to answer until tomorrow morning - if that's acceptable