How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4779
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Can you tell me how much less tax I will pay per annum when

Customer Question

Can you tell me how much less tax I will pay per annum when my tax code reduces from K1890 to K1424
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.

Bad news I thought until I saw you were on K codes! I make that GBP 932 pa less; (say about 80K per month). Always check your tax codes, HMRC do not always get them right. They were spot on for me this year for the first time in 6 years!

I do hope I have helped you with your query.