How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

In a letter dated 25 June 2013 I was informed I had underpaid

Customer Question

In a letter dated 25 June 2013 I was informed I had underpaid tax to the amount of £2013.00, it all arose following the death of my husband. I opted to repay half immediately and the remainder by monthly direct of £84.49 for 12 months. Would you please
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your post, I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer.

It would seem only half of you post/question has come through - please advise what you wished assistance with