How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15976
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

I am a ltd company based in dubai. I want to conduct business

This answer was rated:

I am a ltd company based in dubai. I want to conduct business with a uk ltd company. I would charge them a client introductory fee for supplying them with customers from my country who travel to UK to do business with them. As I am a non uk company and will never go to the uk and my business does not have any agent or premises in uk, I would not be liable to pay corporation tax or any tax in uk for my company??

So long as there is no connection (through shareholdings for example) between your company and the UK company other than that the UK company is effectively your client and that your company is not a UK registered company, then your company will have no UK corporation tax liability or any other UK tax liabilities.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.

TonyTax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you