How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4965
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I am a Uk Ltd company. If i employ a non eu worker who is a

This answer was rated:

I am a Uk Ltd company. If i employ a non eu worker who is a non uk resident and non domiciled. Lives in dubai and never visited uk and work will be carried out in uk. The person is not liable for tax (income or NI). However my question is as a employer am i still liable for Employers NIC for that employee??
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
Your request is, however, causing me a degree of confusion. You say this worker is resident in the UAE yet does all the work in the UK. How can this be?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry typing error, the work is carried out in the UAE not UK. apologies

In a word, no; they are not workers within the UK.

You should get them to invoice you fro services to support your accounts. Book keeping entries would then be Credit Cost of Sales Debit Cash/bank.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your support.