How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5147
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I want to transfer 1/2 my share of a holiday let property to

This answer was rated:

I want to transfer 1/2 my share of a holiday let property to my husband for tax purposes. Will a trust document suffice? Do I need to register it anywhere other then the solicitors?
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

A trust document would suffice.
You will need to register the change of registered owner with the Land Registry.
More information on this can be found under "Transfer ownership of your property" here

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.