How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5146
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

may this question be answered by please

This answer was rated:

may this question be answered by please
I would like to send you a closing Tb y/e 31.12.2012 which i have received and a provisional closing TB for y/e 31.12.2013.
Can i input the 2012 tb as closing figs and roll forward to use as o/b 01.01.2013 then input the closing tb 31.12.2013 for the p&l, B/s ?
I would like to send you both Tb please

Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to review it... and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think they have been sent very confusing!

Could you kindly let me have draft p&l and B/s from these figures

Lesley, thanks for the information.

There are too many gaps and the trial balances for both 2012 and 2013 do not agree.
I have to be honest.. this will take a lot of effort to tidy up the accounts and produce draft accounts. I won't be able to help you for the fee paid.

I can arrange for this sum to be refunded to you.

Please advise.

many thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago. much extra would it cost?

(Edited by Moderator)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does that mean I would pay you £100 and Just answer £100?

(Edited by Moderator)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok - please refund and if I cannot get help anywhere else, as this is a complicated issue I will come back to you-hope that is ok with you.