How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7512
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

which type of company is better to open?

Customer Question

Hi we are taking over a council place for a project to create a teaching centre. we would like to know the more favourable company type (charity ltd , etc)  to open for our purpose.

The company has to be opened within 2 weeks, also we would like to know if is possible to have discount or exemption for  the rebate tax. In also willing to sell product related to the course, for example 3d printer, cameras, and also rent of rooms for meetings etc, it can be done? is the eaching center the best option for our project?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!