How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5142
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

Hi there, Is it possible to claim Annual Investment Allowances

This answer was rated:

Hi there,
Is it possible to claim Annual Investment Allowances on office cupboards and an I pad?
Thank you.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

You will be pleased to note that you can claim annual investment allowance on office cupboards and an IPad as these items of expenditure would fall under plant and machinery for capital allowances purposes.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.