How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14157
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I did the credit card thing. Is Sam there?

Customer Question

I did the credit card thing. Is Sam there?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.
I shall opt out as Im not an expert with CT 600s but Diverse Tax is and I have sent him a message to ask if he can help you
Just wait a little while and you will receive a response, and if he is busy or unable to then another expert will answer for you.