How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17161
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I have earned 36.533.39 since the 23rd of may 2014 and have

This answer was rated:

I have earned 36.533.39 since the 23rd of may 2014 and have paid 7211.30 in tax i have kept all wage slips and expenses such as fuel rail tickets etc .as im leaving the uk to start a new job in new Zealand i was wondering if i can claim anything back from inland revenue
Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.
You will need to complete the P85 form. That is for use if you have left or are about to leave the UK. It will help HMRC decide how you should be treated for UK tax purposes after you leave and to consider any repayment of tax that may be due.
After your allowance you may be entitled to a a return estimated at £2000. That is a very rough estimate though.
Please make sure to complete the P85.
TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you