bigduckontax, Accountant

What is an online income passport and what information is included

What is an online income passport and what information is included in it? Many thanks
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
This question would appear to be in respect of part of the Immigrant Visa process for entry to the Untied States of America. Full and exhaustive details can be found at this web site:
It is part of the Affidavit of Support (I-864) needed to assess whether a prospective immigrant has adequate means of support after entry to the USA. Here is the preamble on the matter:
'This form is legally required for many family-based and some employment-based immigrants to show they will have adequate means of support after immigration to the United States. Generally, the following intending immigrants need an Affidavit of Support:.
Applicants for family-based immigrant visas, including certain orphans.
Applicants for employment-based immigrant visas where a relative filed the immigrant visa petition or has a five percent or greater ownership interest in the business that filed the petition.'
I do hope I have been able to point you in the right direction on this matter.
Here is the link to the rather voluminous form which shows what you have to declare:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry it is not about immigration. It is about UK income. Can you advise if this is something which HMRC has access or indeed if it exists at all. Many thanks for your detailed comments.

I was clearly on a track, but it was not the right one. I can find little reference to such a document. HMRC have guidance regarding continual employment and income recording here:
but this is principally aimed towards claims and reclaims of various benefits.
I am so sorry to have to be so vague, but there appears to be little guidance upon the subject. As you suggest it may not actually exist at all.
I am so sorry not to be able to give you more assistance.
Thank you for your support.