How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5143
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

How do I account paying of production

This answer was rated:

How do I account for Director paying for costs of production on personal account in the CH returns... is this aCreditors item?
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

Any payments made on behalf of the company and not paid back to the Director at the year end should be shown as creditor when filing accounts at Companies House and in your CT600 return.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.