How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7510
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

GA-crb I have a tax bill for £37,939.70

Customer Question

I have a tax bill for £37,939.70 My address is XXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XXX My name is***** Proprietor I would like to pay £20,000.00 now and £10,000.00 per month next 2 months Please is this possible M. XXXXXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.

This site has no connection with HM Revenue & Customs. We just answer questions on UK tax. Do you still want me to deal with your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not need you now please cancel my call to you and send me back my remittance

Expert:  TonyTax replied 3 years ago.

OK. I'll ask just answer to process a refund.

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.