How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14192
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Due to illness part of 2014 I have been unable to

This answer was rated:

Due to illness part of 2014 I have been unable to complete my Tax Return. This is a great worry to me so can you please help?
Mrs June Thelma Hopkins. ZB 88 76 47 D

Thanks question
Can you advise what help you would like.
Is this a paper tax return or using HMRCs free online services
What income do you have to declare
Confirm this is the 2014 tax return
I can then advise further
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sam, I declare royalties, and private pensions and gov.pension. Bonds are taxed at source.

Thanks response
Ok and do you complete the paper tax return (of file online) and is this , and what help do you need ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry San, I'm not good on the computer - hence trying to talk to someone.. Think I will have to leave it . Thanks.

We can do this over the telephone if you would prefer but this does cause an extra charge - would you like me send you an additional service request
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Contact details below


I still haven't received your call, perhaps you could advise what time would suit you as usually this is an instant service with the call taking place once the offer has been accepted.

Thanks Sam