How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17610
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

, my name is***** and I thing I buy to mach

This answer was rated:

, my name is***** and I thing I buy to mach tax!
Sorry many thanks
and thank you me to assist you.
It can be frustrating if you think you are paying too much tax n your income.
HMRC has a tax checker that allows you to calculate that.
You need details of:
your total earnings tax year before tax was taken off
the total tax paid on your earnings
the interest from any savings after tax was taken off
the total tax you paid on savings
the total amount of any Gift Aid donations you’ve made
The tax checker will give you an estimate.
If you wish to check use the following url:
It will allow you to enter your specific information and then tell you if you are paying the correct amount.
Sometimes HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will send you a refund automatically when you’ve paid too much tax.
If too much tax was taken from your pay HMRC may advise your employer to refund it.
I sincerely ***** ***** information helpful.
TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you