How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4800
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I have a registered limited company and since its forming in

Customer Question

I have a registered limited company and since its forming in Aug last year it has not traded at all. With no incoming or outgoing what do I need to send to company house and hmrc. Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
Gov UK has the following guidance which is quite comprehensive, but you have to look to the very bottom to find your answer:
To save you wading through, you tell HMRC in writing what is, or in your case, not going on.
House you file a Form AA02 which can be done on line. The form is here:
I do hope I have assisted you with your question. There is a bit of work to be done, but it is but once a year after all!