How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14199
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Hallo I am 86 years old next month, my wife is 84 years old,

This answer was rated:

Hallo I am 86 years old next month, my wife is 84 years old, we have not paid any tax on our assets than 10 years, we keep getting charged by our C. A. I have written a letter of our assets with all the information I have, where do I send it to.
Regards ***** ***** McCall
Mr McCall
Thanks question, I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts.
Could you advise what assets you have and what and who is charging you so I can advise the correct address you need to send your letter to
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sam, I am disabled I walk with a wheeled zimmer, I only have a half

share in an old cottage with my wife she has some shares in companies. We have Carters in Cupar a Liz Goldie as our C A. I got her to try last year but I have a feeling they do not want to loose a customer.

Thanks response
I still am not sure what it is you wish to achieve? Are you being sent demands you no longer use? Or are they taking money from your bank accounts services.
I have found this contact information which I hope will be of help
Cupar Office
Tel: 01334 654044
Fax: 01334 654873
58 Bonnygate
KY15 4LD
Let me know if you need any further help sorting this matter out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sam I do not see the point of trying to explain to you any more, It just a simple question I wanted the address of a tax office to send a letter to, so wish to stop sending any more letters. You are just a con taking money from me.

That's the first time you have actually said you want a TAX OFFICE address, which I am more than happy to provide, but this site is most certainly NOT a con - you have to actually state what you wish us to advise on, which up until now, despite several requests information, with respect, you have failed to do. Perhaps you could read back to your initial post and your responses each time you were asked what you needed.
I can provide what you have now actually asked for, and would be happy to do so, let me know if you wish to proceed, or I would happily request a refund to you from our customer services.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It has taken a long time but if you can supply the mane Tax office address that is all I want, but I feel you just grab money from an old man who has been very ill, I had a stroke 8 years ago, a hart attack a year after and a replacement valve to my heart last year now I feel very poorly

living on state pension I spend as little as possible.

I fully understand your position and certainly I am sorry to hear of your health issues, but now I have established what you need - bearing in mind you have offered what you are willing to pay advise sought, then I am happy to advise that
Make sure you put your full name, address and National Insurance number on the letter - and know there is a 12 week delay in post being dealt with.
Pay As You Earn
HM Revenue and Customs
And their telephone number is *****(###) ###-####but as the helplines are very busy try ringing as soon after 8am or as close to 8pm as possible, so you do not spend too much money on hold.
Let me know if you need anything else, or want me to look at your income and tax position, but it would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service I have tried to provide to help you.
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sam If you give me e/mail address or your business address I will send the letter I was to send to the Tax man.

Thanks response
I am afraid you will need to post it here (copy and paste) or you can add an attachment to your next response, and I can look through it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sam I am not skilled enough on the computer to do every thing I am self-taught, so I have the address I wanted, I will send it there. John

That's fine, and I fully understand, I am self taught too! Let me know if I can be of any further assistance but it would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service I have provided.