How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17657
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I work 10 hours a week delivering school meals,i earn approx.

This answer was rated:

I work 10 hours a week delivering school meals,i earn approx. £ 243 00 per month months of the year.i provide my own national insurance contributions, what I need to know is do I have to fill in a tax assessment form and if so where do I get one from ?
and thank you me to assist you.
Everyone who needs to do a Self Assessment tax return must either do it online or fill in form SA100.
You can get the SA100 by using the following url:
To use the online option you will need to register
That url will lead you to the registering requirements.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just need to know because my yearly income is very low do I need to fill in a tax assessment form or would I be exempt?

You may not owe any tax but you do need to report. Because you were self employed you declare the income but you would not owe tax.
If you meant to ask additional all you have to do is post.
TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you