How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Sam I am so frail and thinking it was a waist of money to

Customer Question

Sam I am so frail and thinking it was a waist of money to get in touch with you, what more can I give you. My wife had an uncle in U S he died left the proceeds of his estate to my wife's two brothers and a sister Margaret and Alice they put the money into shares, Margaret has never had to pay any income tax that is why I trying to do the same, why one and not the other. If this is not information just cancel our conversation I only wanted an address.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

I have given you the address and telephone number and email address
Cupar Office
Tel: 01334 654044
Fax: 01334 654873
58 Bonnygate
KY15 4LD
Now you are asking about tax - but are not actually telling me what you want - first you advise
Hallo I am 86 years old next month, my wife is 84 years old, we have not paid any tax on our assets than 10 years, we keep getting charged by our C. A. I have written a letter of our assets with all the information I have, where do I send it to.
Whose address do you want????