How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5115
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

Where to add administrative Expenses in CT600 2015?

This answer was rated:

Hi Sam. I'm filing the CT600. I've done it for many years. However this year I can't find the "AC20 Administrative Expenses" field on the Profit and Loss. Where do I have to add the Administrative Expenses?

Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

I am another expert on this site and I am happy to help you with your question.

Please let me know if you wish me to continue or you would rather deal with Sam.

Many thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm fine with you

Thank you for your prompt response.

I understand you have an issue with disclosure of administrative expenses on P&L section of CT600 Return.

I completed one two weeks ago for a client and I had no issues.. where is your problem?
As I wait for your reply, I am downloading CT600 Return for another client I need to file and we can discuss your concerns.

Many thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I attach the screen shoot of my CT600. Last year there was a field called AC20 "Administrative Expenses". This year I can't see this field. Therefore I don't know where to register my Administrative Expenses.

I'm a consultant so I don't have "Cost of raw materials and consumables"

Screen shoot CT600

Thank you for your reply.
You are filing the version that is micro-entity return and not the normal CT600 Return.

You can opt to file the normal one that is more user friendly as this version also have some glitches.

If you wish to continue with this version, then break down your admin expenses into staff costs AC415, depreciation AC420 and other costs AC425.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you