How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4964
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I have lost my log in details to pay my tax house I

Customer Question

I have lost my log in details to pay my tax for the house I rent out which is*****honiton. I am being fined £10 per day so need to know the log in code ASAP
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
I am sorry, but you may think that Just Answer is part of HMRC when actually it is an independent tax advice site.
Here is HMRC advice on the subject:
'In order for HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) to provide a replacement password ***** or by post, you must be able to provide the following information:
Your User ID
Details for each service(s) you are enrolled for Services you are enrolled for
- Lost Password ***** opens in a new window
online Government Account email address, if you wish to receive your password ***** Online Government Account email address - opens in a new window
If you did not provide an email address you can still request a new password ***** post
Please note: If you continue your current password ***** become invalid immediately and you will not be able to use it again.'
Full details can be found here:
I do hope I have been able to assist.