How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5088
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Dear Sirs, I own a company Miraflores Limited, UK Reg.

This answer was rated:

Dear Sirs, I own a company Miraflores Limited, UK Reg. no.04631844 with £250,000 of trading losses. We are closing the business, retiring, it’s trade is mainly online flower arrangement sales and wondered if you would be interested in a florist related company or who would be interested in purchasing my company. It has been valued at £35,000 plus 50 flower related domain names at £25,000, open to offers and willing to split. Would this be of interest to you or anyone else you can recommend? Regards ***** ***** Director Miraflores Ltd. t.XXXXX XXXXXXX

Hello John, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
Your company is not of any interest to me, but have you thought of selling it on eBay. If you look there you will find quite a few available, at least there were a couple of days ago!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Keith, Yes I have thought of eBay but reluctant to get thousands of nuisance calls, you don't know of any companies or accounts that sell Tax Losses - John

No sorry, John, that is outside my province. I will opt out now so other experts can have a stab at your peoblem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks anyway John

Pleased to try! Small post to clear my question list.
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


We thank you for your assistance, however it was unhelpful, you say "I will opt out now so other experts can have a stab at your peoblem."

However we have not hear any more, could you put our question out for another expert please.


It is already there, indeed it has just appeared in my question list. No doubt one of my colleagues will be able to assist.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Neil,

I have not had any other replies, any chance of a refund


I agree, you must apply to Just Answer administration for a refund.