How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4763
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I registered my son ( year 11 ) in Kip McGrath Education Centres

Customer Question

I registered my son ( year 11 ) in Kip McGrath Education Centres to get help in English & Maths, and it is £28 per lesson, as I am claiming Working Tax Credit can I have discount ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.
This is not the Tax Credit Office, but an independent tax advice site. However, as far as I can see you do not receive any further Tax Credits in your case. You cna always check ny telephoning the Tax Credit helpline 0345(###) ###-####
You could also approach Kip McGrath direct to see if they offer any discounts to those on benefit.
So sorry to have to rain on your parade.