How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14154
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Due to a bereavement at home paper work has become mislaid,

This answer was rated:

Due to a bereavement at home paper work has become mislaid, can I apply for another form V11 Suzuki Waggon R X 963 WAA.
Thanks for your question and I am sorry to hear of you bereavement
You cannot apply for another V11 but you can use V5C registration certificate and the name and address details on it are correct - assuming you wish to renew your vehicle tax.
You can do this then at the Post Office OR online.
Or completed V62 ‘application for a registration certificate’ if you don’t have a V5C (and an application fee of £25) avilable at the Post office
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you