How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4783
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Is there an age when you do not have to fill in a self easement

This answer was rated:

is there an age when you do not have to fill in a self easement form to inland revenue. I am 74 years old and still sending in a tax return.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.
If HMRC ask you to make a return you must comply.
There is no age limit, but otherwise, in general terms, you only need to make a return if you are in receipt of income which has not been taxed at source.
I do hope I have been able to assist you with your question.
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your support.