How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14697
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I need form tax credit born child

Customer Question

hi I need form tax credit for new born child
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question - you will need to telephone for this to be issued so a date stamp can be made signifying the date of the claim.
Contact details are 0345(###) ###-####
8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
8am to 4pm Saturday
Closed Sundays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
Or you can order one online through the online tool, which advises whether you have a qualifying claim and I have added a link here so you have options how you order the form
Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.