How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7541
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

What Question I answer

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Ask Your Own Tax Question
replied 2 years ago.

Hello Mohamed, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.

I would be delighted to help, but before I can I need more detail on what exactly is your problem, please. Once I have this data I can assist.