How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7509
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Is any tax owing on return April 2014

Customer Question

Is any tax owing on XXX tax return April 2014 - 2015, reference number XXX

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

Please note we are not associated with HMRC in anyway.
You should put this question to HMRC.

If you wish for your deposit to be refunded, please let me know and I will make a request for refund for you

Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the information. I do not require any further assistance - service provided was positive.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already replied and do not need any more assistance, thank you.