How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5116
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

What forms do you need to fill in to draw down the total value

Customer Question

What forms do you need to fill in to draw down the total value of a NHS pension? - A family member has a small NHS pension pot which was accumulated during their time working there in the 90's and they would like to just take the whole amount on their 60th Birthday.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

You would have to contact your pension provider (i.e. NHS payroll services in your case) and request that you wish to withdraw your pension pot in full.

You won't be able to download the form for general use.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.