How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7547
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I want to submit CT600

Customer Question

I want to submit CT600 (short) using your 'simplified' software. I am barely computer literate and cannot find how to download the software, let alone use it. Hep.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
Please advise if you have registered for online filing for Corporation Tax purposes.
Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
YES my user ID is 223736675381 but there is no tax to pay in 2013 - 2014
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.....
First of all, I wish to advise you that Just Answer is not linked to HMRC in any way.
I can help you with downloading the software from HMRC site for you to complete CT600 Return. You will need your user ID and password. Please don't disclose it on this site as it is personal information.
I can also help you with the completion of this form as an additional service.
If this is acceptable to you, I will submit an offer for your consideration.
Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is this - I've already paid £36 for advice to what I naively thought was a HMRC helpline. This looks like a swindle and I want out!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your response time is ridiculously long for a commercial organization - I am totally dissatisfied and wish my deposit refunded.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have discussed this transaction with my credit card company. If it is not cancelled I shall dispute the charge when it appears on my statement and complain to HMRC and any other bodies I can find.
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I will request Customer Support to refund your deposit.
Many thanks