How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7520
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I would like some information on my employment

Customer Question

Hi I would like some information on my employment XXXXXXXXX and the last time I paid taxs. The time I want is when I left school to the last time I become unemployed.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
I fear that you think Just Answer is a part of HMRC when actually it is an independent tax advice on line bureau. You should take your inquiry to your tax office for an answer. Your should approach Just Answer administration with a view to having your fee refunded.