How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4783
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I have p800 which shows after all deductions my income is £15.111

Customer Question

i have p800 which shows after all deductions my income is £15.111 this is incorrect. My total income is £12.345.36.Please help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Just Answer is an independent UK tax advice site and not part of HMRC or indeed in any way connected with that organisation.correctly apWhat you should do now is appeal against the P800. You do this simply by writing a letter to the tax office which issued the form, the address and relevant reference numbers will be on it, pointing out the errors and asking for the computations to be revised. This happens more often than you might imagine and, in my experience, a letter or two of explanation will be all that is needed to get everything ship shape and Bristol fashion. I do hope that I have been able to point you in the right direction.