How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5113
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I have just filed a return and missed out an Income

Customer Question

I have just filed a return and missed out an Income
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.Please advise - did you file your tax return online or paper return? Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

On Lime

Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

No problem, you can amend your tax return with correct information and file an amended tax return online as your original return was filed online.

There won't be any penalty or fine as you are notifying HMRc of corrections within the permitted timescale.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.