How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4948
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Should I charge VAT testing (Portable Appliance

This answer was rated:

Should I charge VAT for electrical testing (Portable Appliance Testing or PAT testing)?
Also mobile discos?
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. You merely issue an invoice with the VAT at the standard rate [20%] added. It is just the same as any other transaction. The invoice must quote your trading name, the date, the VAT Registered Number, the amount of tax added and the rate of taxation. I do hope that I have shed some light on your problem.
The service you supply is standard rated so if you are registered for VAT the tax should be charged.
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, thanks. I will consider your answers.

Delighted to have been of assistance.

Thank you for your support.