How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14195
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I am due 2 rebates one of £455.22 and one of £197.65 please

Customer Question

i am due 2 rebates one of £455.22 and one of £197.65 please how do I make the claims.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts on Just Answer. HMRC never issue emails advising of tax refunds - and this sounds like is a scam - so do NOT enter details of your bank account, If you are genuinely due a tax repayment then HMRC issue a letter to you through the post with a payable order (or pay this direct into your bank account where you had provided them with your bank details) I have issued a link from the website that advises how to report this. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance and also contact your bank if you have provided any bank details already so they can stop any payments/monies being taken from your account. ThanksSam