How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 5146
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

I run a small company. The income that it receives is from

This answer was rated:

I run a small company. The income that it receives is from commissions that are generated by a website. The site recommends products and services and an affiliate commission is generated if a sale is made. Some of the suppliers of the products and services are based overseas. Can I submit the accounts to the tax office using an online CT600 form.
Hello and welcometo the site. Thank you for your question.You can certainly use HMRC software for filing CT600 Return online. It is ideally suited for small companies with simple accounting entries and not complex affairs.If you need any help with filing CT600 online, you can always come back as I have helped many customers here with CT600 issues.I hope this ishelpful and answers your question.If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
I thank you for accepting my answer.
Best wishes.