How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14192
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

My bank has asked "tax overview (tax receipts)"

This answer was rated:

My bank has asked for a for a "tax overview (tax receipts)" what is this please ?
Hi Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer. At face value, I can only assume its for them to review for you to have interest paid without deduction of tax? So they can assess your annual income position - or to establish you having income arising in the UK (for certain bank products) If its not this, the perhaps you can expand on under what circumstances this bank request arose. ThanksSam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Sam I have applied to my bank for a mortgage and they wanted my sa302 (which I have) and this tax overview thing
Hi Then thats the SA302 - self assessment statement and a copy of your income and expenses (accounts) for the relevant years Let me know if I can be of any further assistance, but if you have all you need, then it would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service I have provided (or click accept) If you have further questions, then I am about to meet with clients so will respond as soon as I return - if that's acceptable Thanks Sam
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you