How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7544
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I am trying to submit a corp tax return members organisation.

Customer Question

I am trying to submit a corp tax return for a members organisation. I believe that we are only liable for tax on income from non members and interest received. How can I use the CT600 to convey this fact. Is there any other expenses which may be disallowed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
Please advise if there is any called up share capital and amount?
What is the nature of expenses.
Have you filled a CT600 return in the past? If so, let me have a copy of it.
Many thanks