How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15979
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

I need to download my tax return /2014 from

This answer was rated:

Hello, I need to download my tax return for 2013/2014 from my online self assessment but I cannot find out how. Can you help me with this matter please
You asked a question about the SA200 which is a paper form. Did you complete your 2013/14 on paper and post it to HMRC? Why do you need the 2013/14 tax return?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
online submition
I need it because I am applying for a passport therefore I would need to provide this return
If you completed the 2014 tax return online, you can login here:
You can view or download your return from section 7 "Save Your return". Take a look at the video here:
I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
TonyTax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you