How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15979
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

I have received this morning Form SA108 2015 and highlighted

Customer Question

I have received this morning Form SA108 2015 and highlighted in pink is - "you must enclose your computations, including details of each gain or loss, as well as filling in the boxes. I have filled in Boxes 3, 30, 31, 32, 33, and 37, the other boxes talk about listed shares and securities and unlisted shares but I have none and don't understand what is required, please help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
Hi. You only need to complete the boxes that are relevant to you. Since you appear to have completed the boxes for a property disposal, you need to submit the completed SA108 to HMRC with a manual calculation of the capital gain whosing how the figures in the boxes you have completed are arrived at on a separate piece of paper or in box 37 if you have space. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.