How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15979
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

I would like to confirm that as a supply of e-services

This answer was rated:

I would like to confirm that as a supply of e-services to EU business registered to VAT, I should apply the standard rate of 20%.
Hi. If you provide services (as opposed to goods) to to an EU business, you don't normally charge VAT as you will read here and here. The exceptions to the general rule are here. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
TonyTax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you