How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14192
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I was a resident 2013-2014 of the UK and the

This answer was rated:

I was a resident 2013-2014 of the UK and for all the preceding 3 years though i did make trips to Egypt the year 2013/2013 year but for much shorter periods and with longer time in the UK in the middle i will go through the form now and double check it
all! i have also written a covering letter for it as well to cover all basis!
Thanks for the update
Let me know if you want to go through the SA109 step by step later today - I shall be back at 4pm
Sam and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you