How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4808
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

This is not necessarily a question about international

Customer Question

Hello this is not necessarily a question about international tax, but it is an international issue. We are employing some EU nationals and some Canadian nationals, and they are asking us if they are eligible for tax credits. Can you provide any information
on this, and / or any links to where reasonably clear information can be found? Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Interesting point this; authorities differ. House of Commons Library SN06847 says no: file:///C:/Users/The%20Big%20Duck/Downloads/SN06847.pdf Revenue Benefits says yes: My immediate reaction would be to ask the Tax Credit Office (TC). They are at; Telephone enquiries 0345(###) ###-####I do hope my reply has pointed you in the right direction. Personally I would ring the TCO.