How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7548
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

This ***** ***** I have just had help solving a formula

Customer Question

This ***** ***** I have just had help solving a formula problem on my spread sheet "Cashbook 2015". I was not able to rate the technician but if you can give him 5star I would be very pleased Thank you ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
I think you may be on to the wrong site; Just Answer is a tax advice site. If this is the case you should ask Just Answer Administration of a refund. Otherwise rating is ongoing from the original thread.