How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17188
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 years ago.
HelloYour wife can transfer her Blind Person’s Allowance to you if she doesn’t pay tax or can’t use all of it using form 575.You’ll also get the option to transfer any Married Couples Allowance. link above shows examples of how the allowance transfer works.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 years ago.
If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 years ago.
Please advise if you need more information or rating in a positive way is acceptable.