How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TonyTax Your Own Question
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15977
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TonyTax is online now

Good evening. I am a contractor and I fill forms every month

Customer Question

Good evening.
I am a contractor and I fill forms every month for subcontractors and I pay the money by phone
I need some help to use on line payment for Construction Industry Scheme for Monthly Returns. I have got a letter where I am advised to go to: ***** ***** to select 'Organisation' So I can not find the option 'Organisation
Kind regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Go here. Click on "Organisation". Click on "Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)". Click "Next". You then just follow the instructions. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.