How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7509
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I forwarded a letter during the month of September detailing

Customer Question

I forwarded a letter during the month of September detailing annuity payments which were paid to myself but with a tax code of BR. I explained that I have now retired from work since 1st September 2015 and requested that this code be now amended. I do not appear have received a reply. My name is ***** ***** NI. NO. BT 072134A with a DOB - 12.12.1953. Please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.We are not associated with HMRC in anyway.I request you follow up your concern with HMRC direct. Many thanks