How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7508
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

My national insurance no. is ZS 42 84 54D I recently

Customer Question

My national insurance no. is ZS 42 84 54D
I recently received my annual tax summary for 2014/15
it lists my state pension and other pension income which are correct. It also lists an amount of £237 as other income. I don't have other income, only my pensions. Can someone help me?
Roy Smethurst
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.


This site has nothing to do with HMRC so we cannot access your tax file. We are UK tax experts who answer tax questions from individuals such as you. However, I don't want to answer the question if you had the impression that we are HMRC unless you give me the go ahead.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did think you were HMRC, therefore I wish to cancel my payment and I am sorry to have bothered you.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.

That's OK. You should send a message to just answer from here as I have no involvement with payments or refunds.