How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7543
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Problems when making Companies House Accounts entry

Customer Question

Problems when making Companies House Accounts entry for my company. I am getting an error message of :-
The current period total must tally with the profit and loss account value in the balance sheet. Check your answer(s) and amend where necessary.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
If you can send me images of the pages with the error, I will review your accounts for you.
Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please see attached.
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.please send me the images of sections per as attached template many thanks
Expert: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have your figures for me to review? Many thanks